This original skin care formula was developed by surgeon Dr. M.A. Bchihalouk over 100 years ago to heal wounds in his clinic, the cream is now used for a variety skin related problems. Proven to significantly improve the skin's moisture barrier from problems such as eczema, contact dermatitis, cold sores, skin conditions, burns, wounds, chafing, or just rough and dry skin, gentle enough to be used on infants and the most sensitive areas of the body or face.
ELAJ is an unscented, all-purpose, natural emollient cocktail for rough heels, cracked elbows, dry scalp, chapped lips & ragged cuticles. It won’t clog pores and can be worn under makeup while treating facial psoriasis or eczema. BONUS: all orders have free gift of travel sized ELAJ does double-duty as a moisturizing, light sheen lip balm containing a natural SPF
ELAJ Emollient is a healing emollient safe for any skin, even sensitive skin areas. Made of natural ingredients, it will not clog pores, so it is safe to use on the face. It is safe for even children and treats cradle cap and minor rashes. FDA registered, ELAJ is helpful for psoriasis and eczema and other skin conditions that require gentle daily cleansing and care. It is healing and protective to severe and painful skin conditions and works wonders as a go-to beauty tool for skin concerns that just won’t respond to commercial treatments.
Some areas of skin require an intensive hydration treatment to soothe conditions such as extreme dryness. ELAJ allows the skin to breathe while treating all of the following:
- Ragged cuticles
- Skin inflammation or irritation from sunburn
- Dry, chapped lips
- Eczema, even on the face. It stops the itching for 8 hours you can get a good night’s sleep
- Burn scars
- Fresh acne scars
- Dry, rough, cracked feet
- For use as a gentle eye makeup remover that doesn’t sting the eyes!
A powerhouse of natural active ingredients that soothe, hydrate and protect the skin including:
- Almond Oil a hypoallergenic oil that is safe even for babies, it is an intensive moisturizer with anti-inflammatory and antioxidative properties, rich in Vitamin E. It also protects skin against UV radiation damage and helps heal existing damage
- Avocado is intensely emollient with protective with high oleic acid content. This monounsaturated fatty acid maintains moisture in the epidermal layer of your skin, helping to make it soft and hydrated.
- Vitamin A & E feeds and restores skin, assists in healthy skin cell turnover
- USP White Petrolatum is a purer form than that which is found in Vaseline
- Honey retains moisture, has natural cleansing properties
- Yellow Beeswax is a superior protective barrier cream for skin
- Soy Wax relieves psoriasis, eczema, dry skin, cracked skin, cracked heels and rough cuticles
- Zinc Oxide is a natural sunscreen protects skin from damage and wrinkles caused by UV rays
ALL-PURPOSE FOR ALL AGES
- BODY: For use all over including on knees, elbows, rough and cracked heels, hands, and cuticles.
- FACE: ELAJ is safe for use on the face as it does not clog pores, making it suitable for treating eczema, psoriasis, acne, razor burn, dry spots, chapped lips, and cold sores. Also delicate skin around the eyes, earlobes, and nose.
- LIPS AND EYES: All orders come with a free travel sized ELAJ that can also be used as a moisturizing lip balm with a soft sheen and has the natural sunscreen property of Zinc Oxide to fight aging damage from UV rays.
I ordered the product as it was recommended to me, however I never did receive it.
Terrible buyer experience
I’ve used this product before and I know it is very good. On Feb 13, 2022 I purchased the 4oz sku online from the Elaj website. Elaj acknowledged my order and accepted my $69, but never delivered the product. Worse, no response to 3 emails. Even worse, no response to two voicemail messages. So now I get an email to comment on the product experience. It’s terrible.
I have tried everything out there and this product is the best by far!
This stuff works!!!!!
If you have dry skin, face ,heels even elbows this totally totally works. love it. I have even put it on a sun burn. I think it help me not Blister
Elaj for Eczema
I have pretty bad eczema on my face and I use elaj every day, (2-3 times) and it has made a huge difference! In the morning after I wash my face, I put a thin layer of elaj to the area on my face then apply makeup and I feel moisturized all day long. I use elaj for everything and recommend this product to anyone with dry or sensitive skin.